We always want to offer you first-class services and respond to your concerns. However, if you are in any way dissatisfied with any aspect of the service you have received from Newline Group or our products, please let us know. We take your complaint very seriously and would like to take the opportunity to improve the service we provide to you.
To enable us to investigate the matter fully and deal appropriately with any dissatisfaction, you may submit your complaint by telephone, letter or any other form of written communication.
Our contact details are:
Newline Europe Versicherung AG
Tel: +49 (0)221 9669 4510
Fax: +49 (0)221 9669 4511
- We will record your details and the nature of your complaint and acknowledge it in writing within two (2) business days.
- If your complaint can be resolved to your satisfaction following receipt of the complaint, we will write to you with a complaint resolution and, where applicable, confirmation of any redress offered in satisfaction of your complaint within five (5) business days.
- We will investigate your complaint and revert to you as soon as possible, keeping you regularly updated as to the progress of the investigation as necessary.
- We will, within two (2) weeks of receiving a complaint, send you either a summary resolution communication letter or a letter stating that our investigation is ongoing and explaining why we are not yet in a position to resolve the matter and when we are likely to provide a decision on your complaint.
- If you do not agree with our decision, you, as a consumer, have the possibility of calling on the ombudsman for an out-of-court settlement of disputes. This extrajudicial dispute resolution procedure is free of charge for you. By joining the Versicherungsombudsmann e.V. we have committed ourselves to participating in dispute resolution procedures before the Insurance Ombudsman.
The contact details of the Versicherungsombudsmann e.V. are as follows:
Further information on the conciliation procedure via the Versicherungsombudsmann e.V. can be found at:
- In addition, you have the opportunity to submit your request to the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) free of charge. This authority will check whether the insurer has complied with the agreed contractual conditions and legal requirements.
The contact details of BaFin are as follows:
Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BaFin)
- If you call upon one of the above-mentioned arbitration bodies, your right to take legal action remains unaffected.