Errors and Omissions coverage is designed to protect credit and financial services institutions from the financial consequences of their legal liabilities to third parties arising from breach of their professional duty. Most financial institutions purchase this type of cover to protect them against litigation by clients or other third parties alleging breaches of professional duties.
We offer E&O insurance as primary, excess layer and co-insurance. In addition, multinational solutions and Freedom of Service (FOS) coverage are possible.
Insurance coverage for all credit and financial services institutions as well as capital management companies such as:
- Savings banks and Volksbanks
- Private and investment banks
- Insurance companies and building societies
- Financial portfolio managers and mutual fund managers
- Fund companies, venture capital and private equity companies
Primary and excess layers can be written on a 100% or co-insurance basis with capacity available of up EUR 15.0 m.